What You’ll Do:
This full-time, year-round position offers an excellent work-life balance including a Monday to Friday schedule in the winter months supporting heavy maintenance activities and scheduled field tour rotations in the summer months. Working from our modern 22,000 square foot facility at the Villeneuve Airport (Edmonton, Alberta), this position will involve regular domestic and periodic international travel to various bases and customer locations.
Working collaboratively with the maintenance management team, the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is responsible for:
- Planning and conducting maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance schedules and pre-flight inspection requirements;
- Maintaining conformity with procedures as outlined in the company policy and procedures manual;
- Certification of aircraft work completed;
- Carrying out additional maintenance tasks (including operational equipment) as required/assigned;
- Ensuring work is conducted and detailed in accordance with manufactures recommended practices and approved maintenance schedules;
- Monitoring time remaining to inspections, TBO’s and other required maintenance actions; and
- Reviewing work orders and tracking reports prior to required scheduled maintenance and monitoring the status of these requirements.
What You’ll Need:
- Hold a Valid Aircraft Maintenance Licence (Helicopter) with no violations;
- Transport Canada approved endorsements on one or more of the following aircraft types - Bell 206, 205, 212 and/or AS350 B2/B3;
- Must have 6 months experience in past 2 years;
- Be able to successfully complete Remote Helicopters training requirements;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage change in a dynamic operating environment;
- Successful completion of a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol test;
- Be detail oriented, able to set priorities and to effectively plan and manage complex tasks; and
- Be team focused with strong interpersonal skills.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Remote Helicopters offers a comprehensive health benefits package.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Please provide a cover letter and resume when applying for this opportunity.
- Please email submissions to [email protected].
- As a federally regulated company, Remote Helicopters supports and maintains robust COVID-19 prevention protocols.
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.