What You’ll Do:
As a professional helicopter pilot, you will report directly to the Chief Pilot while working collaboratively with the operations management team. You are responsible for the operation and safety of your assigned aircraft and for the safety of all persons on board.
Regardless of the operating environment or assigned tasks, you will be provided with the equipment, training, and support to perform your duties safely and efficiently.
All positions offer excellent potential for long-term career growth, training, and experience. These positions will involve regular domestic and periodic international travel to various bases, training facilities and customer locations.
What You’ll Need:
· Be entitled to work and reside in Canada;
· Hold a Commercial Pilot Licence (Helicopter) with a valid Category 1 Medical Certificate;
· Have at least 3 years of flight experience and 1,000 hours as pilot-in-command in helicopters;
· Ability to act as pilot-in-command on the BH12, BH05, BH06 and/or EC30 helicopter types;
· Experience in diverse operating environments (mountain, night/NVG, external load, remote/confined areas, training, fire suppression would all be considered asset qualifications);
· Be team-focused with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a professional demeanor;
· Be able to effectively manage change in a dynamic operating environment;
· Successful completion of a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol test;
· Be detail oriented, able to set priorities and to effectively plan and manage complex tasks;
Benefits, Compensation and Schedule:
· Remote Helicopters offers a comprehensive health benefits package.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
· Seasonal schedule offers excellent flexibility in the winter months and a 2/2 or 3/2 rotation in the summer season.
· Please provide a cover letter and resume when applying for this opportunity.
· Applicants for full-time base or pool positions should indicate which location is of primary interest (Edmonton, Slave Lake, Hinton, High Prairie, or Kamloops).
· Please email submissions to [email protected]
· As a federally regulated company, Remote Helicopters supports and maintains robust COVID-19 prevention protocols.
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.