What You’ll Do
This full-time, year-round position offers an excellent opportunity to gain real-world experience while maintaining a positive work-life balance. Working a regular Monday to Friday schedule supporting helicopter maintenance and operational activities from our modern hangar facility located at the Edmonton/Villeneuve Airport in the winter months, and scheduled field tour rotations in the summer months, this position will involve regular domestic travel to various bases and customer locations.
Working collaboratively with the maintenance management team and Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, the AME Apprentice is responsible for:
- Conducting maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance schedules and pre-flight inspection requirements while under direct supervision;
- Maintaining conformity with procedures as outlined in the company policy and procedures manual;
- Carrying out additional maintenance tasks such as servicing operational equipment, facility maintenance and parts delivery/pick-up as required/assigned;
- Ensuring work is conducted and detailed in accordance with manufactures recommended practices and approved maintenance schedules.
What You’ll Need
- Certificate of Completion from a recognized aviation maintenance training institution;
- A valid drivers license;
- Be able to successfully complete Remote Helicopters training requirements;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage change in a dynamic operating environment;
- Successful completion of a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol test;
- Be detail oriented, able to set priorities and to effectively plan and manage complex tasks; and
- Be team focused with strong interpersonal skills.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Remote Helicopters offers a comprehensive health benefits package.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Please provide a cover letter and resume when applying for this opportunity.
- Please email submissions to [email protected].
- As a federally regulated company, Remote Helicopters supports and maintains robust COVID-19 prevention protocols.
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.